Monday, May 16, 2011

SPECIAL

As you all must know and realise and probably don't care about is that this blog's probably dead.
But as you all must know and realise and probably don't care about as well is that I really don't give a shit HAHA. Woops.

So how long has it been? A month, nearly two? I am supposed to make my assignment right now but you know me, I never do my assignments when I'm actually supposed to. Things have changed so much since last the last time I've blogged and honestly I don't know where to start, or how to explain things in the right way. It's good news though! I'm stressing out for nothing here. Okay whatever, I'll just tell you in a non-straightforward way. But you'll understand I promise: p Or better yet, I'll just let this picture do all the explaining while I sit back with a cup of soy latte. And yes, I drink coffee now.

You can talk shit all you want but in the end you don't know the truth.
And so, for all the judgmental eyes out there, here's my ass, go ahead, kiss it.

xx

No comments: