Can someone tell me why my number one hobby is procrastinating?
Here I am, sitting down on my big black leather couch in the middle of this messy living room filled with patterns and rulers, listening to Glee's version of 'Ain't No Way' on repeat, while wearing a twilight hoodie I got 3 years back (of course I was obsessed with the Cullens back then).
There's a few things missing from my last post. Had a massive mind block yesterday, I didn't know what to write and I didn't know what to upload. Man I'm losing my writing skills. I used to be so good at writing out my feelings and shit and now I have to think of what to write. Okay good, now I'm boring you hahahaha. Anyways,
- I had a haircut a month ago, I kind of feel it looks shit but now it looks okay. I think it's because I'm used to it right now and it's longer too. But I really really miss my old hair, even though I spew every time a pin fell off or a strand of hair fell loose.
- I have 3 weeks to finish my originals, which is why I need to start doing it, like, right now.
- Crazy in love with dubstep, and as far as I'm concerned it's trying to kill me, this music.
- Crazy in love with a certain someone, and as far as I'm concerned you would probably know who this person is: )
- And + my procrastinating skills have increased levels.
Going to try posting as much as possible this month. I know I say these words all the time at the end of a post but I'm trying to not lie about it this time. Promise!