Thursday, November 1, 2012

Interview: Erick from Karamel Magazine


Erick is my very good friend and he happens to own Melbourne's very own Karamel Magazine. We've known each other for about 4 years now and yet I can still remember the moment we both got introduced that day, him in his Prada shoes and Gucci sunglasses (I'm just making this up but I assure you this is what he wears most of the time). We used to sing together in a band called SixtyNine (I know, I know) and it's been very fun while it lasted hahaha.

Me and my friend Heather met Erick in Giraffe Cafe just in the CBD; while I eat my fatty cheesecake dessert and Erick with his Giraffe Cafe signature Soba noodles, we both talked about how it's like running a small business, and what it takes to be your own boss.

Here's how the interview went:


Erick, you are amazing. Never ever change! All the best to you and your company for the many years to come. 


Amelia x

No comments: